The TLTC and The Graduate School are offering a three-day Teaching Portfolio Retreat free of charge to graduate students. Get help preparing your philosophy statement and develop your teaching portfolio by:
- Reflecting on teaching practices and pedagogy
- Working with a focused learning community
- Accessing extensive resources and materials
- Utilizing dedicated work time and enjoying delicious meals
- Engaging in discussions and peer-review
Retreats are geared for those who have served as teaching assistants or instructors for at least two semesters or are planning on entering the job market in the next two years. Visit tltc.umd.edu/gstpr for details and to apply.